300 hrs Intensive Bali Yoga Teacher Training 2019: Aug 31st – Sep 24th 2019
3.5 weeks of In-Depth Yoga Training for existing Yoga Teachers & Practitioners.
Build Your Skillset as a Therapeutic Yoga Instructor.
Please Read Carefully: This Intensive Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for those who already have a decent level of Yoga Experience, or who have completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in the past. You may take our online course to familiarize yourself with the practice foundations. A personal interview with the course facilitators are required to make sure you will get the best out of this training.
You may join for the full training for a 300 hour Yoga Alliance Accredited certificate. Or you may join only for the first two weeks to improve your practice and teaching and receive a certificate of attendance for Continuing Education.
Get certified as a Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher and this in-depth therapeutically oriented Yoga Teacher Training, and start a Life and Career you truly LOVE!!
What makes our training different
We focus on the therapeutic application of Yoga as well a solid foundation for entrepreneurship in this industry. We work with case studies and hands-on teaching techniques from Classical Yoga Lineages. No commercial practices, no fitness or Power Yoga. True authentic Yoga as written in the Yogic Texts.
This program is also a complete journey into deepening and fine-tuning your own Self Yoga Practice and will prepare you in ALL aspects of a thriving Yoga career including how to set up and run the business, marketing and brand building and succeeding as a Yoga instructor. Through working with case studies. Students don’t graduate only as elite Yoga teachers, but as fully-fledged Yoga Practitioners and Entrepreneurs with a vast amount of knowledge of Traditional Yoga Applications as taught by the Masters of their time.
A good education is so important, particularly in Yoga. That’s why we have decided to offer this intensive program and help you deepen your skills as a teacher and practitioner.
What you will learn in this Yoga Teacher Training
- Deepening your knowledge of a steady Self-Practice (meditation, Pranayama, Asana) based on classical Yoga Traditions (we blend Iyengar, Krishnamacharya and Therapeutic Hatha Yoga Techniques)
- The names of Yoga Asana in both Sanskrit and English, the meaning of names and correct pronunciation
- The safe and correct way to practice all different categories of Yoga Asana, including backbends, arm balances and inversions, based on alignment principles and functional movement and anatomy
- Additional focus on Arm Balances and Inversions during this training
- How to work with back problems, scoliosis, breathing problems, depression, anxiety, stress, diabetes and joint issues
- Proper postural alignment and adjustment, how to avoid injury and in-depth Yoga anatomy
- How to facilitate steady client progress and keep students interested in Yoga
- Pre- and Post Natal Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga
- Holistic Nutrition, The Importance of Diet, Lifestyle Consulting
- How to read people’s body’s, work intuitively and comfortably make hands-on adjustments for your students
- How to structure classes which are engaging and facilitate deep release and personal growth
- The benefits of a full range of restorative Yoga Poses and how to apply these therapeutically
- How to teach sessions for both groups and private clients with confidence and knowledge of your subject (we promise that you will feel very confident to teach before after completing your training)
- How to cue classes, the right use of voice and the pronunciation of different Yoga Postures
- How to become a Yoga Industry Leader and target your own niche market of clients
- How to apply the teachings of the ancient Yogic Texts to modern day life and help students find a more balanced way of life (We use the Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, Siva Samhita, Gheranda Samhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Yoga Teacher Ethics, Yama and Niyama, How to live as a Modern Day Yogi
- An in-depth and full understanding of what Yoga is about. We promise a life-transforming experience, which will allow you to start living life from a completely different, stronger and more positive perspective!
Key points of this training
- Acquire a safe and solid understanding of your own Yoga Practice in the first week
- After the foundational work, the program grows you across all key stages of becoming an industry leading Yoga practitioner. At the core, you are perfecting foundational techniques and learn how to apply Yoga as a Holistic Modality for self-development, well-being and transformation. We work with different Therapeutic Modalities each day, as described below on this page
- We teach Yoga based on the Classical Yoga Scriptures without diluting the Tradition of this powerful practice. However, our training takes into account we are living in a modern-day world and must find balance within
- You are trained in translating those skills into a business that is marketed, efficiently run and in teaching, mentoring, consulting and other delivery skills
- Finally, throughout the program, your homework, practice and teaching assignments will help find and solidify your coming career direction. At the very last stage, the Yoga team will provide assistance and advice with career startup.
- We promise a life-transforming experience! These powerful teachings will allow you to get in touch with your True Self and Inner Voice, and start living Life for YOU while helping others to do the same.
For more information please read our terms and conditions.
Reserve your place today!